McAfee.com/Activate, McAfee Product Key
McAfee, the well-known security service provider offers the best security solutions to the Windows, Mac and Mobile Phone users. Its range of antivirus is highly appreciated for endpoint protection and network security from all kinds of online threats. These threats can harm your device and corrupt your important files. Some of the viruses, such as Ransomware can also lock your system and ask you huge ransom to let you have the access back. To deal with such viruses, you can choose from a number of McAfee products available. Be it McAfee Total Protection, McAfee LiveSafe or any other product, you need to download, install and then activate it.
Where to get a McAfee Retail Card?
There are two ways of purchasing a McAfee subscription, i.e. Online and Offline. Upon purchasing a McAfee antivirus offline, you get a McAfee retail card with the complete package. Get that card from the package and use it for downloading and activating your purchased McAfee product.
How to redeem and then activate your McAfee Retail Card?
During online purchase, you need to check your registered email ID. On the other hand, if you have a McAfee retail card, then follow the below mentioned steps:
- Check the back of the card
- You will find open a web browser and visit the link (for example, mcafee.com/activate) mentioned on the back of the card
- Choose your country and preferred language
- Now, redeem the 25-character McAfee product key
- On the web page, you will be asked to enter this key along with your email address
- Enter the same and hit Submit
- Verify the Email address on the next window or click Edit to change it
- Follow the on-screen instructions and then click Activate
While installing a McAfee subscription using the McAfee retail card, keep the below mentioned tips in mind to avoid the common errors:
- Your system meets the required specifications for that particular McAfee product
- The installed operating system is updated to the latest version
- There should not be any other security software or McAfee antivirus pre-installed on your device
- Clean the temporary and junk files
During installation, activation or using the antivirus, if you find any error, then immediately contact the McAfee customer support number. The toll-free number can be contacted at any time of the day. The team holds an expertise in diagnosing and troubleshooting the following errors:
- Error in downloading McAfee subscription via the McAfee retail card
- Error in installing McAfee subscription via the McAfee retail card
- Error in activating McAfee subscription via the McAfee retail card
- Unable to find the product key on McAfee retail card
- Removal of Spywares & Malware from your computer
- Slow speed of the PC after McAfee subscription installation
- Incorrect or invalid product key error and more